Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 9, 2015

A Beautiful Christmas Card




Greetings Bloggers!
Here in Kansas City it's been so warm, that it's hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner!  But Thanksgiving and Christmas will be here in no time, so to get us inspired  I am featuring a beautiful card given to me by my dear friend Terri Jennings.  
Terri gave me this amazing card last Christmas, and I thought you would enjoy seeing it, and finding out how YOU can make cards like this yourself!  
It's easier than you think!

To make this beautiful accordion card, Terri used the Katie Label Accordion die from Karen Burniston's line of Pop-It-Up Dies by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  These dies are compatible with most leading die-cutting machines and are easy and fun to use!

Using silver patterned paper, Terri embellished the front panels with pre-made card toppers she had in her stash.  She then cut out the framed edges using Katie Holly Framed Edges, and the Katie Star Framed Edges. See the cute detail in the corners where Terri swapped out the stars from the coordinating color?  Little details like this make a card extra-special!

Pop-It-Up dies are so easy to use, and allow you to create the most amazing cards you have ever made!  I invite you to hop over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs website and check out all the beautiful dies and accessories.  To see examples of these products, please visit Karen Burniston's blog, "I am not Left Handed, and see what her talented group of designers have made to inspire you!  To see Karen make a card using these dies go to her YouTube channel here!


I'm feeling so inspired that I am going to create a Christmas card today myself!   So please stop back by tomorrow to see what I came up with.  With these awesome dies, all you need is a bit of creativity, and the dies do the rest!

Happy Creating!
ReNae


No comments: