Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 20, 2015

Follow Your Heart, Be Amazing!

When I began paper crafting, designing cards was my favorite thing to do.
However,  now with two little grandsons in my life,  that focus has changed!  I have found that one of the best ways to document events in their young lives is to scrapbook them !  So, when I received this month's "I want it all!" Bundle from FotoBella, it was clear to me what I wanted to create!

I used the Follow Your Heart, Be Amazing paper collection by My Mind's Eye

The embellishments are so pretty!
These are the chipboard elements...SO CUTE!

There are several papers with pre-printed images to help kick-start your project.  I used this one with the hexagons and images.

Here is the finished product!  I love how this turned out!
For a complete How-to on this project, go to the FotoBella blog and read my post on this layout.  And if you haven't tried scrapbooking, please, give it a try!  It's fun!

Happy Creating!
ReNae