Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Wishes

My Dear Bloggers,

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas Season.  I have been away from my blog for a few weeks, and miss it terribly!  Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things soon, and will get back to doing what I love most, sharing creative projects with YOU!

Have a holiday filled with happy memories, and if you are one of those whose Christmas celebration was impacted by inclement weather, my heart goes out to you.

I have a lot of great projects planned for 2013, and hope that you can be a part of the fun!
In the coming year I will be planning to incorporate more mixed-media projects, along with jewelry, sewing and hand-made gifts to make.

If you have a particular project you would like to try, or like me to try for you, or do a demonstration on a particular subject,  leave me a comment below!  I take your comments very seriously and will address each and every suggestion.  After all, I do this blog for YOU!  We can learn together!

Today I saw an article on how to make Pandora beads from FIMO clay.  It would be a lot of fun to make this bracelet from these cute little hand made beads, wouldn't it?

I want to explore the world of crafting, and branch out in many directions.  There are elements of each craft that work well with another one.  For example you can use sewing techniques in paper crafting, stamping techniques in mixed-media, and so on...

So check back soon, and please please please, be safe, take good care, and have a
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Loving wishes to you and yours,
ReNae Allen

1 comment:

Patty O'Malley said...

So happy to see a post from you. I haven't forgotten to get something out to you. Got a bit of things going on here. Have a very happy new year!