Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Winter Wishes



Hello Bloggers!
With winter fast approaching and Christmas on the way, I wanted to share a Winter card with you. The inspiration came from a Make-n-Take I did Saturday at a local store called Ink Paper Rubber.

They used a stamp with two pine trees, Broken China Distress Ink,
and put a sentiment in the upper left corner

I used a Penny Black stamp called Snow Dust, two colors of Distress Ink, Broken China and Salty Ocean. I stamped a sentiment in the lower right corner. The mat is black and card is white.
I then sprayed Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist on the image to give the illusion of snow.
It was quick and easy!  And if I do say so myself, quite pretty!
Using another person's card as inspiration can sometimes result in some really amazing cards!  Next time you see a card you like, think about how you can use it as inspiration!

Happy Creating!

ReNae


2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautifully done, ReNae! I'll have to give it a try.

ReNae Allen said...

Patty, it is so fast and easy! Cut some "hills" and "valleys" into some card stock to use when you ink the card, then just add ink! You never know exactly what it will look like, but it's fun!