Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sign-up for Halloween 2013 Vintage Style Card Classes

Hello Bloggers and Card Makers!
As promised, I am posting the Halloween Card Class Samples for 2013.
To accommodate as many students as possible, I am conducting two separate classes, a daytime class and an evening class. The daytime class begins at 11:00 a.m. On Wednesday, October 16th; and the evening class begins at 6:30 p.m. on Friday October 18, 2013.  
Cost is $25 for four cards and envelopes.  
*Class space is limited!*  Only 6 students will be in each session, so be sure to sign up quickly, to ensure your spot!

This year's cards are beautiful, one of a kind, heirloom pieces that will be a perfect gift for that special person in your life!  Nowhere else will you find anything like these!  I use quality papers, embellishments and ribbons.  I have even used luxurious "German Scrap" on these cards!
And measuring 6.5 x 5,  they are much larger than the A2 size cards made in typical card classes. The envelope is also included in the price.  And kits ARE available if you can't make it to a class.

Velvet Witch die cut over moon sprayed with Lindy's stamp gang sprays.
Card uses 3 different dies and several inking techniques.



Resin frame with Victorian image, hand stamped background, and black flat- backed pearls
embellished with German Scrap and tied with multi-colored ribbons.




Victorian image featured in mats of glitter paper, framed with two  colors of German Scrap.
Embellished with a chiffon bow and orange gems and Stickles.



Moon and Stars die cut on Glitter paper, surrounded by a frame of copper German Scrap
Embellished with  tiny bats, various sized stars and gemstones.



This is the perfect card for that special little girl in your life, or maybe a best friend.
Who wouldn't love to receive this spooky card?
This card just glimmers and sparkles!
 In person the purple paper is not blue like here.
It's as purple as a Halloween night sky!

I hope you like these cards.  If you are local and would like to see the cards in person please leave a comment and I will contact you.  One of my former students told me the photos don't do these cards justice.  They are so pretty in person! I wish I had a place to display them but I assure you, they are beautiful!

To sign up for class, please send me a private email with your contact information and the class time and date you prefer.  Put HALLOWEEN CARDS in the subject line.
I will email you with instructions on payment and directions to my home.
My email address is jewelrymkr@gmail.com
NOTE: Deadline for sign up is Sunday, October 13th, 2013

Happy Halloween!
ReNae

3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Fantastic group of cards, ReNae! Wish we had someone like you around here for classes.

Anonymous said...

pretty pretty pretty!!!! SIGN ME UP!!!

ReNae Allen said...

Just a reminder to those who don't live in the Kansas City area. I am putting together kits for those of you who request them, complete with detailed instructions. If you want a kit, please let me know!
ReNae