Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Card Tutorial Update!

Hi Bloggers,
Last update I promise!!
As you probably know, for the last couple of weeks my computer has been acting up, making it difficult for me to post on the blog.  I am still having problems, so my son has come to my rescue and loaned me his laptop so that I may post the tutorial.
The full tutorial will appear here on Tuesday February 5th.
Please join me as we make two beautiful vintage cards and a tag for Valentine's Day.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and hope that you'll check back Sunday!

Happy Creating!
ReNae

2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

A lot of people have been having trouble with loading pictures on their blogs. I ended up installing Google Chrome as I was told to change browsers--seems to have worked.

cherry said...

I was having laptop woes last week...my screen went blank...I was told my motherboard was toast so I had to buy a new laptop. I hate when I have projects to share and cant....so I know how you feel..your tag is lovely!