Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, October 22, 2012

Posting schedule for Collage Card Tutorial

Good Morning Everyone!
Part 1 of the Collage Card tutorial will be posting this evening around 10:00 p.m. Central Time 
It is a step-by-step photo tutorial.  ( I would love to do live broadcasts at some point but right now I do not have a tripod for my camera, so I am not able to film a video at this time.)
Fellow card maker (and friend) Samantha Ivy has generously offered to demonstrate the tutorial along with me, so it will be fun to see how each of our cards turn out using the same set of directions!  
This is the beauty of collage cards, no two are exactly the same!  
Each one is unique and beautiful, yet they look gorgeous together as a set!

My step-by-step tutorial will be very detailed and should be very easy to follow, and you will be able to ask me any questions on the blog post.  I will answer all of them immediately.

Part 1 will be "Preparing the paper". (Monday night)
In this segment I will show you the steps you need to take to get your papers and images prepared for use on the Christmas Cards.
Part 2 will be "Assembling the card".  (Tuesday night)
I will give you tips on how to assemble your card and give it balance.  We will discuss color choices, layering techniques, etc.

Some people have stated that they think these cards are too complicated to do!  I can assure you that they are not hard to do, but they do require a bit of time.  Especially the preparation phase.  So check back tonight, kick your shoes off, settle in and enjoy Part 1!

ReNae


1 comment:

This is our life said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait!