Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, March 23, 2012

New Contest for Spring!

Hi Bloggers!
Since Spring is practically here, I decided to have a "Spring Cleaning" Contest!  
Put on your aprons, we're gonna make art!
We're going to dust off some of those supplies that we have in our craft room that we just had to have at the time, but somehow rarely use!  If you're like me, you may sometimes get in a rut.  We use the same 3 supplies in all our projects, rarely looking outside the proverbial "box".
You know what I'm talking about!  That Crop-a-dile and i-Topper, the Cinch machine, and specialty Punches and Dies.  Paint dabbers and alcohol inks, (dye inks and pigment inks too) Embossing folders and embossing powders, the Sew Easy tool, and that Melting pot too!  I personally have a Your Story and Cricut machine that I forget I have! 

So, in the interest of "Springing ahead" and "Spring Cleaning" I decided to come up with one project per day next week, using some of those rarely used but really cool tools I just mentioned.
PLUS, if there is something in YOUR craft room collecting dust, and you want me to come up with a project for it, leave a comment below, and I'll try my best to do so.
We will start on Monday March 26th and continue through the week.  One prize will be awarded each day for those who participate or leave comments!  So, check back tomorrow for details and information about the contest and the prizes! 
I will also be giving referral bonus prizes to those who tell their friends about my blog.  I'm trying to get a community of crafty people together in one spot, where we can share our love of crafting, and share ideas as well.  So if you refer a friend, just let me know in the comments section below each day's post.

So!  You have 2 days to get ready!  I will post a supply list each evening for the next day's project.  My hope is that you won't have to buy anything new to do any of the projects, just use what you already have.  And don't forget to make suggestions for projects you'd like to see on the blog!  I welcome your input!  Check back here often to get updates, and we will start the contest on Monday!

NOTE:  There is some confusion as to how to leave a comment on my blog postings.  
At the end of each post, there is the word "comments" which is a hot link.  When you click on it, a little box will appear, where you you will see the words, "Post a comment".  Then after you type in your comment, select "publish".  You do not have to be a follower of my blog to leave a comment, however I hope you do sign up!  
To sign up, scroll to the END of the entire page, and click on where you see the words, CREATIVE FRIENDS.  Or, click on "Join this site".  Either way should work.  See you Monday!

2 comments:

Samantha Ivy said...

I'm ready to have some fun :0) I gave a co-worker your blogspot.

ReNae Allen said...

Cool! I'll be posting our first project later today!