Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We have a winner!

Yesterday I asked people to comment on their best Valentine's Day!
Feb 14, 2012 09:14 AM
Linda Eustace wrote:
"Strangely enough, I think my best Valentine's Day was February 14, 2010. Since I'd just had major cancer surgery a few weeks before, I was absolutely miserable with pain, but I can't remember a time that was more filled with LOVE...from my husband (who had to do EVERYTHING and did so patiently, never complaining, 24/7) to our wonderful friends who provided food and messages of love, offers of help, and anything else they could possibly think of. Actually, every day for several months was Valentine's Day!"

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA!  
Please email me with your address and choice of store, and I will mail you your ten dollar gift certificate.  You have until 9 p.m. Wednesday Feb. 15 to claim your prize.

No comments: