Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Today is Valentine's Day and in honor of our patron saint of love,  St. Valentine, I decided to have a contest!  
Just leave a comment describing your BEST Valentine's Day and you will automatically be eligible for a prize!  

The prize is a $10 gift certificate at the craft store of your choice, 
Michael's, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby, Ink Paper Rubber, Scrapbook Page, Archiver's, Stamper's Ink etc.
  
Leave your comment NO LATER than 9 p.m. CST, TODAY.  The winner will be announced on tomorrow's post.  Check back as I will not be emailing results.  If you win, you have 24 hours to claim your prize.  Winner is chosen at random by using Random.org. 
(If prize is not claimed another name will be chosen the following day)

2 comments:

Linda Eustace said...

Strangely enough, I think my best Valentine's Day was February 14, 2010. Since I'd just had major cancer surgery a few weeks before, I was absolutely miserable with pain, but I can't remember a time that was more filled with LOVE...from my husband (who had to do EVERYTHING and did so patiently, never complaining, 24/7) to our wonderful friends who provided food and messages of love, offers of help, and anything else they could possibly think of. Actually, every day for several months was Valentine's Day!

Rita held said...

My exhusband and I were wedding photographers and we always had a wedding on Valentines Day. This one year on Valentines Day we photographed a lady that was dying from cancer but she wanted to tie the knot anyway. It was a heart wrenching ceremony . They both had such good spirits and were soooo much in love. A wedding that I will always remember.