Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 1, 2011

PEYTON IS ONE!!

It is hard to believe a whole year has gone by since the day I received a phone call telling me I had a baby grandson!  Peyton Michael Gibson is ONE YEAR OLD today!  My daughter Ashley made him this adorable little outfit to celebrate the big day!  She is so creative!
Peyton and his birthday cake
She made him a little diaper cover, and a bowtie and party hat with polka dot fabric.  She searched the entire internet to find it!  She also made him a little matching T-shirt with the number 1 on it.  Nothing but handmade for this little fella!

Wanna party with me?

I'm all smiles because I'm one!

Wanna balloon?

I am one happy baby/toddler (I'm one now)

This frosting tastes pretty good!  Yummy in fact!
Please join me in celebrating one very special little boy's first year of life!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!
I LOVE YOU!

Love, NaeNae

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!

1 comment:

Elise said...

HOW stinkin' adorable are THESE photos and that positively darling boy! Goodness, GRACIOUS, ReNae - you ARE blessed! What a wonderful share! Happy Birthday to the wee-fella and all of you who love him so! xo!