Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thanksgiving card ideas



Hello Bloggers!
I commented yesterday that I am going to purchase a video camera, so that I can post "how-to" videos of my paper and jewelry projects.  But since I have not yet purchased it, I am posting some ideas for cards courtesy of a Google search. Thanksgiving is next week, so we only have a few days to get these cards made and mailed out!  Hope you see something that inspires you!  Just click the link below!


Until next time,
Happy Creating!
ReNae

2 comments:

cherry said...

this is soooo sweet...lov ethe fall colors. cherry

ReNae Allen said...

Unfortunately, I can't claim it as my card, it was on the Google search. However, it is very pretty! I am hoping to get my Thanksgiving cards finished in time to get them to the recipients! I only have today to get them out in the mail to ensure they arrive on time!