Total Pageviews

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 28, 2011

My Thanksgiving Cards

It's after Thanksgiving, but I wanted to share a couple of the cards I made for this holiday.
Hope you like them!


This little embossed card was made for Uncle Chick.  (see it says "hey chickie!)
                   

This Vintage Style card was made for my Aunt Shirley
                                         


This year, I was lucky enough to be invited to Shirley's home in Overland Park for Thanksgiving.  Uncle Chick's son Dan, and Dan's wife Melissa, cooked the meal.  Dan and Melissa live in Colorado and came "over the river and through the woods" to share the weekend with our family.  

Friends Willa, Jim and Julie Stiner and Gayza Kellerman
also joined us.  Willa made a delicious pumpkin pie, and Dan made a hazelnut-pear pie and the majority of the meal.  We ate ourselves silly, and a great time was had by all!



Willa, ReNae, Julie and Chick
Shirley, Dan, Melissa and Gayza

No comments: